Title: Message
It should, the original intention of exmerge was to weasel out the melissa virus if I recall. Had a whole white paper on searching by subject or by extension. The content filters like antigen soon followed with a more robust tool. Heck, you can d/l the antigen 30 day trial or GFi's MES for 60 days i think.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Cosca [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 11:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: exmerge certain file types

Does any one know if I can use exmerge to delete out items of a particular file type.  I want to be able to pull out *.mp3 regardless of subject name or attachment name.

I see exmerge version 6 has subject and attachment name options, but will it take wildcards?

E2K SP2 on windows 2000 advanced server

Thanks in advance,

Mike Cosca

List Charter and FAQ at: