From: Dimitri Limanovski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 2:06 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Is it possible..

Nah, we got bought out by another company that uses Notes. Don't get me
wrong, it's a powerful product by damn it's horribly written and
nightmare to use/deploy/manage!! Anyway, thanks for your suggestions - I
was able to empty out Calendar but Notes Migration tool blows up
nevertheless.. Off to Notes mailing list.. See ya!

Dimitri Limanovski
SCT/GES Cambridge
System/Network Manager
617-452-0400
www.sct.com
Innovation - Speed - Excellence

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Matthew        |
|         |           Carpenter"      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           r.com>          |
|         |                           |
|         |           07/03/2002 01:11|
|         |           PM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to "MS-Exchange |
|         |           Admin Issues"   |

  |        To:      "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                          |
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: Re: Is it possible..

Sorry, I misread that. Must be day before a holiday. You truly have odd
management. Do they work for Lotus Notes?