Hrmmmm...what say? You've never experienced the 'inbreds' of deep east Texas? *LOL

-------Original Message-------

Date: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 3:25:01 PM
Subject: RE: Exchange Conference

In this native Texans' humble opinion, being from Colorado does not make you a Yankee.  Personally, if this native Texan could, she would live somewhere in the vicinity of mountains and ski resorts.

AR is a totally different world.  They have inbreeds there ya know......

Sherry Abercrombie
Data Center Administration Team
Information Technology
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."