Only the free version does that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 6:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Conference

Looks like you are using IncrediMail and it attaches ad crap at the
bottom.

Steve Clark
Clark Systems Support, LLC
AVIEN Charter Member
"Who's watching your network?"
www.clarksupport.com
          301-610-9584 voice
          240-465-0323 Efax
The data furnished in connection with this document is deemed by Clark
Systems Support, LLC., to contain proprietary and privileged information
and shall not be disclosed or used for the benefit of others without the
prior written permission of Clark Systems Support, LLC. -----Original
Message-----