Title: Message
Was the sender internal?

What antivirus exists on the workstations and E2K server?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Pittwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 1:29 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Strange Attachment Issue

It’s Multiple workstations and different mailboxes

It occurs when outlook is closed and mapi32… is not running.

I’ve also tried it on a machine with outlook XP and get the same result.

Also, looking at the file size of the word docs which are attached they’re <2K which seems a little on the small side to me.

Fortunately this is not a huge problem as the documents aren’t that important and exist elsewhere on the system but I would like to find out the cause of this.

Thanks

Stuart Pittwood
Information Technology
Amery-Parkes Solicitors