From: Nick Combellack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 July 2002 16:36
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: DR testing of e2k cluster

I am running through DR scenarios on the test network.

I rebuilt the exchange cluster after an interupted DR test. However the
old server name was still in the AD.  So I named the new server something
else and finished the install.

I can now mail enable users in the AD, which goes through the mail setup
and appears to finish with no error, but mailboxes do not appear in the
store also you cannot (as expected open the mailbox)  I don’t believe
there is an issue with the store.

When you try to open the mailbox it states that it cannot find the name
the global address list I have replaced this and can confirm that the name
does exist in here.

The easy solution would be to start from scratch and rebuild the AD but I
am trying to understand what has happened here. The term fubar while
probably very close is not really constructive though.

Many thanks in advance.

Nick

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: