Gurus,

I have an Exchange 2003 (sp2) server that I am trying to configure to do
Outlook over HTTP. I must be missing something because I can't get it
working. I followed the instructions from the MS website. I've followed
the troubleshooting steps as well checking the SSL installation and
browsing to https//mail.company.com/rcp, and both seem to be fine. The
part that is not working is that when I log into OWA from a workstation,
I get the Security Alert about the SSL cert. I clicked on View Cert and
then Install Cert and installed it to the default location. After I
close IE, restart and open the OWA page again, I get the Security Alert
again. The cert has the correct name for the server but it does say
"This certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certification
authority." Any ideas?

Rick

~ Sunbelt Messaging Ninja with Cloudmark Spam Engine Gets Image Spam ~
~  <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm>   ~