Are you running split DNS?  Is the OWA server named something
different on the inside vs. the outside?  OWA.domain.local vs.
OWA.domain.com?

Did you Purchase the Certificate or did you make your own?

Matt

On Dec 24, 2007 9:29 AM, Rick Corgiat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gurus,
>
> I have an Exchange 2003 (sp2) server that I am trying to configure to do
> Outlook over HTTP. I must be missing something because I can't get it
> working. I followed the instructions from the MS website. I've followed the
> troubleshooting steps as well checking the SSL installation and browsing to
> https//mail.company.com/rcp, and both seem to be fine. The part that is not
> working is that when I log into OWA from a workstation, I get the Security
> Alert about the SSL cert. I clicked on View Cert and then Install Cert and
> installed it to the default location. After I close IE, restart and open the
> OWA page again, I get the Security Alert again. The cert has the correct
> name for the server but it does say "This certificate cannot be verified up
> to a trusted certification authority." Any ideas?
>

> Rick

~ Sunbelt Messaging Ninja with Cloudmark Spam Engine Gets Image Spam ~
~  <http://www.sunbelt-software.com/SunbeltMessagingNinja.cfm>   ~