From: Brian Rudnicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 6:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Security

They are part of the local admins group to give them privies over machines.
However, the last NA setup security to allow that group unfettered access to

employee mailboxes. I don't want to just rip the group out of the security
tree on the Exchange server because I have no idea what else is tied to this

group.

--Brian