Hello. I'm trying to remove any and all access to Send As and Receive As for domain admin accounts on every mailbox on our exchange server. We have a few managers who like to use OWA to access other users mailboxes. Top dog has asked me to make this stop.

I've gone to the Exchange 2003 system manager, and when I click on the properties for the one Exchange server we have to view security, everything is greyed out. I cannot adjust the security. I presume that the security settings are being inherited from something above, but I do not know where. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
B. R.