From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 2:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 Holidays

My helpdesk/desktop guy is wanting to know:  "To better serve our customers,
is this something that can be installed in exchange calenders at the global
level instead of Helpdesk doing it on a case by case bases?"

The answer is no isn't it?  I haven't found anything to indicate that it can
be done at the server level, it's an Outlook thing.....but of course he's
notified our manager and will argue with me on this....