From: Tom Strader [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 4:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Email de-duplicator?

Good comments there and it makes sense, but when I took over at the PAC, their
Exchange 5.5 server was getting corrupted at least once a week. We called
Mickeysoft and they couldn't figure out the problem. Everything was setup
properly, up to date etc.

GoExchange was purchased and installed. It fixed the problems and the databases
have never had a problem since. We are at Exchange 2K3 SP2 now and still use
the program.

It made a difference for us where Microsoft couldn't. Their response was
restore from backup. At that time, the PAC was using demo backup software to
backup about 200 Gigs of data. Needless to say, I insisted on better software
and hardware to take care of this.

Knowing what I know now, after having to restore the DB several times using the
Eseutil and Isinteg utils for several weeks prior to upgrading the backup
situation and reading this article, I probably would not renew the software.

However, for what it's worth, it works for us, that's all I know.

Tom