Get-help start-edgesynchronization

From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Edge Transport Kick in the pants

After creating a new account, is there anyway to force replication between
Active Directory and the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server?  The account is
setup and working fine internally, and I can also send mail from our domain to
OUTSIDE the company, however, when I try to send email from the Internet TO the
new email address, it fails.  I'm sure it's because the Edge is setup to reject
mail from non Active Directory accounts, and it doesn't have the new info yet.
Is there some PowerShell command (or other method) to kick the Edge into gear?