No just a natural male one... <grin>

Shook

________________________________

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Edge Transport Kick in the pants

That was an sp1 enhancement, wasn't it?

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com

From: Troy Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 12:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Get-help start-edgesynchronization

From: McCready, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:48 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Edge Transport Kick in the pants

After creating a new account, is there anyway to force replication
between Active Directory and the Exchange 2007 Edge Transport Server?
The account is setup and working fine internally, and I can also send
mail from our domain to OUTSIDE the company, however, when I try to send
email from the Internet TO the new email address, it fails.  I'm sure
it's because the Edge is setup to reject mail from non Active Directory
accounts, and it doesn't have the new info yet.  Is there some
PowerShell command (or other method) to kick the Edge into gear?