From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 4:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 Max .OST file size

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/12/17/447750.aspx

It really isn't any different than Outlook 2007. Exchange got most of
the performance improvements in 2007, not Outlook.

But to answer your question specifically, it's 2 GB for both Outlook
2003 and Outlook 2007, with both Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
MCSE/Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com