Does anyone have any naming convention suggestions for me?  I'm working
on a deployment for Exchange 2007 SP1 with 2 node CCR clusters, edge
transport, hub transport, and CAS servers.  My naming constraint is 4
letters followed by 3 numbers.

For instance, for the mailbox nodes, I was thinking of something like:

Virtual

Physical

EXVS011

EXPN011

EXPN012

EXVS021

EXPN021

EXPN022

VS is Virtual Server and PN is Physical Node. 11 stands for cluster 1
node 1, and 22 stands for cluster 2 node 2.

I don't want to make the names too confusing.  I was wondering how other
people named their larger installations and if they had any suggestions
for me.