Exchange 2003, Outlook 2000.  User deleted contents of inbox this morning.
Deleted item retention is 14 days, with no ADUC overrides.  I added the
DumpsterAlwaysOn key to the users computer shortly after the user informed me
of the problem, and restarted.  The deleted items are not showing in the
deleted item recovery box.  User says she did CTRL-A to highlight all items,
and hit the Delete key, not Sift+Delete, just Delete.  Items are not in the
standard deleted items folder either.  Am I missing something?  Where else can
I go to recover her email.

If after waiting a little while longer, the items still do not show up to be
recovered, what are my options?  Create a second Exchange server, restore a
back up to it and recover the data from there?  How would I get the deleted
mail from the second Exchange to the primary after the back up has been
restored?

Lots of questions, thanks for all help.

Dan Bowlin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]