Hello,

Scenario:

We have an offsite location which is two hours ahead of my location.
When they have someone call in sick for the day, they want to be able to
go in and change the Out of Office message for the person calling in.
One problem being they want about 10 people to have the ability to
change these for about 100 employees. I know I can give them the
permission to do this, but don't want to give them too much access and I
don't want to do this for 100 people.  Delegates don't work for this
issue. Right now, I tell them to call the helpdesk and I'll make the
changes when I get in, but they're concerned about the 2 hour delay.

Is there a program  that can accomplish this? What would the best way to
handle this so it can be changed in a timely manner without giving
access to everyone's e-mail?

Thanks

Travis