Write a SCOM book.  Put a chapter on Exchange.

Write an Exchange book.  Put a chapter on SCOM.

How many Exchange installations use SCOM? Or MOM?  Less than half?

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 10:24 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: What would YOU want to know?

OK, I ask these questions for my own benefit. I hope you'll forgive me.

1] Let's assume that a book regarding using Exchange 2007 and SCOM (Systems
Center Operations Manager) together was going to be written. Would you buy
such a thing? What would you want to be in it?

2] What type of Exchange topics would you like to see covered in blogs and
articles that you don't see being covered? Or that you don't get enough
details about? The more specific the better!

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com