Stu

I couldn't find pricing. Did I miss a link?

Rick

________________________________

From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Sunbelt Announces Ninja Blade - The Barracuda Killer

Hi All,

Here is one of my infamous, genuine 100% commercial messages !   ;-D

The subject essentially said it all. We built a very high quality
appliance,

with carrier-grade software, using a Dell server. We're quite excited to
be able

to offer this now, in addition to the Ninja Email  Security software
product itself.

The pricing is -very- competitive. Check out the microsite we built for
our new 'Blade':

http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/rd/?id=080117BL-NINJABLADE

Warm regards,

Stu

PS, If you want to play with the actual interface, you need to fill out
the

'request eval' form, and in the auto-return email will be a link with a

username and password so you can see how it looks. A world of

difference compared to the 'cuda.