From: William Lefkovics [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Sunbelt Announces Ninja Blade - The Barracuda Killer

Oh why the crap are you taking issue with people taking issue with
Sunbelt's marketing tactics?

It's a market that customers like to throw money at.  I'm sure Sunbelt
has a decent entry.

But this is a pretty impressive customer list:

http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/customers/customer_list.php

Does it intercept cookies?

http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2003-11-30

On an unrelated note... is the interface skinnable?

http://www.kittyhell.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/hello-kitty-assault-
rifle.jpg