Corrupt means, in the case of zip files, they refuse to open in any zip
package due to the archive being corrupt. Repairing them often recovers
*some* of the info. PDF files refuse to open, though in the latest Adobe
Reader you can open them but find that parts of pages are missing. JPG's
either fail to open or open and show only part of the image. Thats in
the case of the attachments that are 'corrupt'.

Clients sending varies. We've had yahoo, gmail, outlook, Apple Mail as
the sender clients.

As for headers, I only have access to the headers from one of the emails
in question. The details for the jpg part of the email are (i've had to
gnarl the strings to get the list server to allow this email through);

Content - Type: image/jpeg;
        Name = "Photo-0248_000.jpg"
Content - Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content - Description: Photo-0248_000.jpg
Content - Disposition: attachment;
        File name="Photo-0248_000.jpg"