From: Steve Hart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:02 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Delivery reciepts in Chinese

I figure I'll hit every possible snag in an Exchange 2007 migration and then
we'll have all of the answers in the archives.  :-)     With all the big fires
out, I'm working on a few minor things.

I have at least two users that are getting delivery reciepts presented in
Chinese by Outlook. They're in English in OWA. I found one other case of this
through Google and that person had the same software, Exchange 2007 and Outlook
2002.

Ideas?

Steve