How would you disable it in OWA?

________________________________
From: Sam Cayze [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: How do I disable "Reply to All" for either selected or all users?

To Deploy Custom Toolbars:

1.  Tweak the Toolbar in Outlook how you want it.  There are a slew of buttons
you can add remove rename etc.  You can even edit the icons.
Don't forget the toolbar on the new message screen.  I usually add signature,
hyperlink, check name, spelling, etc for my users.

2.  Copy this file and deploy it the users:
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook\outcmd.dat

Here is a good tutorial: http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=241

Here is an example of my toolbars:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9329/96702962sk5.png