From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:20 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Removing SMTP addresses

Well, maybe I did it incorrectly, and always have been.

If I goto default recipient policy and change from domain.com to new.com I
will get a message to update all smtp's but that nothing will be deleted.
Are you stating that if I make a new recipient policy for domain.com and
then delete it, it will in turn delete all smtp addresses from the
recipents?

  _____