I turned on IMF a short while ago and have not thought about it util I found
thousands of messages filling up the UceArchive Folder. Though I could
delete them I would like to review them just to make sure that I am not
junking anything important.

I Googled and found an article on the MSExchange.Org site describing two
utilities to manage it. IMF Archive and IMF Companion. The first was a
redirect to gotdotnet.com but this site has been closed down. The other site
was still there but with the following:
I've stopped, temporary, the support and enhancement of IMFcompanion. This
is to give me time to update the current VB6 developed edition, to a version
that uses the .NET Framework version 2, using VisualStudio 2005. There are
several reports of "overflow" errors which I want to cure before going any
further. And I expect this will go away using a more state-of-the-art
platform.
I downloaded it anyway to give it a try and when I opened it immediately
recieved overflow errors.

Any one have any recommedations on some tool to manage the UceArchive
folder? I do not want to have to open thousands of emails with
OutlookExpress

Thanks