I've never had success using any of those tools if the UCE Folder grows
over a few thousand messages...

Here is a vbs script that I did not write to manage that folder.  Tweak
it and schedule it!

' folder to start search in...
path = "D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 7\UceArchive"

' delete files older than x days...
killdate = date() - 6

arFiles = Array()
set fso = createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")

' Don't do the delete while you still are looping through a
' file collection returned from the File System Object (FSO).
' The collection may get mixed up.
' Create an array of the file objects to avoid this.
'
SelectFiles path, killdate, arFiles, true

nDeleted = 0
for n = 0 to ubound(arFiles)
  '=================================================
  ' Files deleted via FSO methods do *NOT* go to the recycle bin!!!
  '=================================================
  on error resume next 'in case of 'in use' files...
  arFiles(n).delete true
  if err.number <> 0 then
    wscript.echo "Unable to delete: " & arFiles(n).path
  else
    nDeleted = nDeleted + 1
  end if
  on error goto 0
next

msgbox nDeleted & " of " & ubound(arFiles)+1 _
  & " eligible files were deleted"

  '=================================================
  ' Email Results:
  '=================================================

Set Msg = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

With Msg

      .To = "Your Email"
       .From = "From Email"
       .Subject = nDeleted & " UCE (SPAM) Messages Deleted"
       .TextBody = nDeleted & " of " & ubound(arFiles)+1 _
   & " eligible files were deleted.  This files were older than the
'KillDate' of " _
 & vbCrLf & Killdate & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "These files exist in this
folder: " & vbCrLf & path
       .Send

End With

sub SelectFiles(sPath,vKillDate,arFilesToKill,bIncludeSubFolders)
  on error resume next
  'select files to delete and add to array...
  '
  set folder = fso.getfolder(sPath)
  set files = folder.files

  for each file in files
    ' uses error trapping around access to the
    ' Date property just to be safe
    '
    dtlastmodified = null
    on error resume Next
    dtlastmodified = file.datelastmodified
    on error goto 0
    if not isnull(dtlastmodified) Then
      if dtlastmodified < vKillDate then
        count = ubound(arFilesToKill) + 1
        redim preserve arFilesToKill(count)
        set arFilesToKill(count) = file
      end if
    end if
  next

  if bIncludeSubFolders then
    for each fldr in folder.subfolders
      SelectFiles fldr.path,vKillDate,arFilesToKill,true
    next
  end if
end sub