That just means they have cute waitresses. Says nothing about the food.
;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:17 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: YEE HAW: I'm Southern Y'all

I occasionally get grits at the dinner I go to breakfast at on the
weekends.  I can attest that grits are nothing like porridge or
oatmeal.

Plug:  If you live in the Boston area, I highly recommend "Mike's City
Dinner" in the south end.  If a southern boy like Bill Clinton likes
it (and he does - his pictures and thanks are all over the walls),
it's got to be good!  :-)

On Feb 7, 2008 1:52 AM, Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN
(ITT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Porridge is Oatmeal, not grits. Grits is grits.
>

> John H. Matteson, Jr.
> Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
> FOB Orgun-E
> Afghanistan
> DSN - 318 431 8001
> VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
> Iridium - 717.633.3823
>
> "A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national
group
> in America has not yet become an American. And the man who goes among
> you to trade upon your nationality is no worthy son to live under the
> Stars and Stripes."  Woodrow Wilson

For

--
ME2