All I'll say here is, bad idea. Obviously you do not know how Small Business
Server 2003 actually works. Unless of course you are putting it on a member
server of the SBS domain.

From: Miguel Gonzalez Castaños [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 2:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 2007 migration

Hi,

  We have a SBS 2003 running Exchange 2003.

  I'm reading through the self-paced training kit of Exchange 2007 and
the book walks you through the steps to take for preparing the domain
controller and the current exchange server to perform the migration.

  The book says that We need to upgrade Exchange 2003 to SP2. I'm not
100% if it refers to the a SP2 of Exchange or Windows Server or both.

  Can anyone help me out?

  Miguel