I have a Windows 2000 / Exchange 2000 network that is scheduled for an
upgrade to Windows 2003 / Exchange 2007.

Server1: Windows 2000 Domain Controller, file/print

Server2: Windows Domain Controller, Exchange 2000

Upgrade to >

Server1: Windows 2003 Domain Controller, File/print (new box)

Server2: Windows 2003 Domain Controller, Exchange 2007. (new box)

Understanding that my question is probably as uncertain as any answer
I'll receive, but I would like to ask if anyone can give me a rough
estimate of labor hours involved to perform the upgrade.

P.S. Sarcasm is more than welcomed.

Joseph Danielsen, CSBS, MCSA-Messaging, MCP

Network Blade Inc.

49 Marcy Street

Somerset, NJ 08873

732-213-0600