Yes I was reading through that one...the permissions are correct, the only
thing I can see is that I used the original storage group as the reference
store, not the new one. Also the mailboxes have a little x on them, I recall
that I need to enable the mailbox?  I've  tried but don't seem to find that
option anywhere.