You sure?  I can't get the exmerge to work... I thought it was due to the
mailbox not being connected...
This is the error in exmerge.
Error opening mesage store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange
Information Store service is running and that you have the correct
permissions to logon on. (0x8004011d)

*Run Cleanup Agent*