Been following the rest of this thread, and you need to move this user
back to the group/store s/he was on when it was backed up, else exmerge
will throw a wobbly.

From: Steve Ens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 February 2008 16:56
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Recovery Storage Groups

I need to find a contacts folder for a user who has deleted them.  I've
already checked deleted items, DIR, etc...they are nowhere.  So either
they were moved somewhere, or deleted more than thirty days ago.  I have
a monthly backup that was created about 6 months back that I want to
check to see if they were there.  The only trouble is that we had a
corrupted store in between then and now and the the mailboxes are in a
different store now. The user's folder was originally backed up in the
original store.  I've created a recovery storage group, but am not sure
which store to choose to restore the data.  Any ideas?  Also on a side
note, when doing the restore in backup exec, there is no option to
choose the recovery storage group to restore to.  Does this just happen
by default?
Thanks