Yes it does, but the option is not there when I right click on the mailboxes
folder.  That is why I am asking if there is a manual way to run the tool.
System Attendant is where it should be, there is also a system attendant
mailbox in the recovery storage group mailbox folder, but can't remove that
either.  When I right click a mailbox, all I get is exchange tasks (recover
mailbox data) and help.  When I right click the mailboxes folder, there is
only view, new window, refresh, export list and help.