Outlook 2007 on a Vista box (connecting to E2k3) is suddenly
extremely slow and when I leave it open overnight I end up with a
message that it could not configure the offline file. I have tried to
disable offline folders, disable cached mode, I disabled anti-virus, I
have even created a new profile but nothing seems to work. I can at best
type a few words before Outlook becomes "Not Responding".
   I don't think the problem is with the server as I can easily access
email for the same user from a different computer (running a different
version of Outlook but otherwise with a similar setup). Nothing else
seems to be wrong with this computer and I cannot find any relevant
entries anywhere in the log files. Any suggestions what I should look
at?
Thanks.

Jiri K.