From: Dahl, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Managing Public Folders permissions

Yes, you can replicate your permissions to all subfolders.  Also, since you
have a large number of new people to add I would recommend creating a group
then use that group to grant the permission to the Public Folders.  That way
when people come or go you don't have to edit the permissions on the PF tree
so often.