Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Buff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 3:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Send As for a DL?

BTW - How do I specify (if I can!) that members of the list can do the
Send As, without specifying all of them by individual name? They come
from a buncha different departments, as this is a DL for a
cross-functional team.

Can I just list the DL with permissions on itself?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Carl Houseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uh, click View, Advanced Features, and leave them turned on.
>

>  Carl

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, (i) please do not read or disclose to others, (ii)
please notify the sender by reply mail, and (iii) please delete this
communication from your system.  Failure to follow this process may be
unlawful.  Thank you for your cooperation.