From: Kurt Buff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:19 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Send As for a DL?

Yeah - that's what I would think, too.

However, I already had those rights as a Domain Admin. Since installation.

Hmmm.....

Now that I think about it - does it matter if this is not the primary
SMTP address on the DL?

I've got many SMTP addresses stacked up on this DL, and the one I'm
trying to do the Send As with isn't the primary.

Kurt