-----Original Message-----
From: Shields, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:43 AM
Posted To: MS Exchange
Conversation: Outlook Calendar
Subject: RE: Outlook Calendar

I've just noticed that on my phone (active sync / Treo 700w) that my
scheduled appointments are an hour off.  My Outlook calendar is correct.

Anthony Shields
Systems Administrator
The Epstein School
404-250-5659
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Epstein School is a proud beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of
Greater Atlanta.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.