I seem to have the opposite issue in regards to OL & TREO:

Recurring Outlook meetings created before 2007 DST change are displaying 1
hour ahead of schedule for the user and the meeting recipients. If he goes
to the suspect recurring meeting instance in the month of April it shows the
correct meeting time.

DST patch is in place on the user's machine. Also his Treo is showing the
correct OL meeting time where as his laptop OL client is not.
Does the user's machine needs the fix in this MSKB:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931667/

 Or is this an issue at the EXCH level?

 TIA

 Alex