After extricating my domain from an RBL, the tech suggested I change a
setting on the mail server to only send the bounce message without the
original message. Is this the same as stripping attachments on an NDR?
I'm running Exchange 2003 fully patched. I've verified that I'm not an
open relay, and only my mail server can send SMTP messages from my
network.

Is anyone doing Recipient filtering with tar pitting? Is it effective or
a pain?

I'm using GFI Mail Essentials currently. Any other suggestions for
blocking spam, both internally and to prevent our domain from being used
as an NDR attack vector?

Thanks in advance,

Kyle B. Plummer