From: Kyle Plummer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: NDR setting to send only bounce message without the original
message

After extricating my domain from an RBL, the tech suggested I change a
setting on the mail server to only send the bounce message without the
original message. Is this the same as stripping attachments on an NDR? I'm
running Exchange 2003 fully patched. I've verified that I'm not an open
relay, and only my mail server can send SMTP messages from my network.

Is anyone doing Recipient filtering with tar pitting? Is it effective or a
pain?

I'm using GFI Mail Essentials currently. Any other suggestions for blocking
spam, both internally and to prevent our domain from being used as an NDR
attack vector?

Thanks in advance,

Kyle B. Plummer