From: David Lum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: IMAP

My apologize for not being knowledgeable here, but I was told we need to
enable IMAP so some app could use it. We are testing using Outlook Express
and get the following message:

I just tried an got the following error: "No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it."

My first thought is that the IP address is not being allowed to talk to the
Exchange server, but checking access permissions the IP's of the clients are
allowed - we're trying to connect from the same LAN as the Exchange box.

Where should I look next?

Dave Lum  - Systems Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - (971)-222-1025
"When you step on the brakes your life is in your foot's hands"