Well, that's good to know.  However figuring out that it has to be
'something' and then forgetting it a few months later when the owner
of the crappy app claims Exchange "isn't working" again is something
we wish to help people avoid :)

It's nice having this setup to prove it's not an Exchange problem from
the command line of the application server.  :)  In front of his
manager who then has to eat crow for the rather nasty words he just
said.

Steven Peck