My problem is that Microsoft escalated group couldn't figure
out why Exchange 03 box losses

communication with my 2 global catalogs which causes a crash on the
Information Store. I am very confused

with whats going on but so is Microsoft. Which is why I decided to
purchase an additional server and install

Exchange 03 and setup a cluster with the primary. I wanted to make the
cluster a DC and a global catalog so

that it could get all of the AD updates preventing the crash.

Dr

Dennis Rogov

Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company

379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa

Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277

www.peergroupinc.com <http://www.peergroupinc.com>
[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or
lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify
me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete the original copy and any
copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]