Was this server a DC in an earlier life??

From: Dennis Rogov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:22 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cluster Server

            My problem is that Microsoft escalated group couldn't figure out
why Exchange 03 box losses

communication with my 2 global catalogs which causes a crash on the Information
Store. I am very confused

with whats going on but so is Microsoft. Which is why I decided to purchase an
additional server and install

Exchange 03 and setup a cluster with the primary. I wanted to make the cluster
a DC and a global catalog so

that it could get all of the AD updates preventing the crash.

Dr

Dennis Rogov
Senior Network Analyst
THE Peer GROUP an informed medical communications company
379 thornall street, 12th floor  | edison, nj 08837 usa
Direct: 732-205-8376 | fax: 732.321.0636 |Cell:732.861.2277
www.peergroupinc.com<http://www.peergroupinc.com>
[This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email,
and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email
in error please immediately notify me at (732) 205-8376 and permanently delete
the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof. ]