From: Andy Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:44 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: batch/automagic resource creation

Thanks, Captain Obvious J but I'm talking Exchange 2003 here.  Right now I'm
at; create accounts then add needed mail profiles on my OL and toggle back
and forth like that.  However, this is the first time of many, many, many
times (Police Academy joke for those following along at home) this will
happen and I'd like something that scales mo' better.

Shook

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyshook

  _____