From: Sherry Abercrombie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: batch/automagic resource creation

What exactly are you doing with these resource mailboxes Andy?  Meeting
rooms, equipment, etc?  Are multiple people accessing these mailboxes?
Make the owner/requestor for these resources do all the setup work for
auto-scheduling etc.

The way I typically setup a resource mailbox is to create a group that
owns the mailbox and add whomever needs ownership to that group (even if
it's one person), trust me this is easier.  You'll create the mailbox,
then give that group ownership of the mailbox in Exchange Advanced tab,
and then on the security tab of the account add that group also and make
sure that it has the "Receive As & Send As" permissions checked. Oh,
yeah, you'll have to have advanced features selected under View in ADUC
to get the security tab.

If you're totally confused you can ping me and I can send you a totally
anal and detailed document on how to do this.  ;)

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Michael B. Smith