From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 2:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Help: Can't send to Comcast.net?!?

Make sure that you have all the appropriate DNS entries on the external
DNS server. Comcast is getting twitchy about accepting mail form certain
netblocks and domains. My home is wired to Comcast and they sometimes
reject mail from my domain here.

If you need to, contact Comcast's corporate headquarters and have them
help in resolving the problem.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
FOB Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium - 717.633.3823
Roshain - 079 - 736 - 3832

"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular national group
in America has not yet become an American. And the man who goes among
you to trade upon your nationality is no worthy son to live under the
Stars and Stripes."  Woodrow Wilson