You need to fix the default template (used to be called normal.dot)

Nikki

-----Original Message-----
From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 8:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook using Word as editor causing documents to zoom in

We've had a few instances when users open a Word document or an Excel
Spreadsheet they will zoom to 500%.  If you try to set the zoom back to
100%, it will zoom right back in to 500% again.  Just by experimenting,
we seemed to have found that if we remove Word as the editor in Outlook,
the problem goes away.  We're running the Office 2003 Suite on XP
workstations.  Has anyone else seen this, or can offer an explanation to
why this is happening?

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd
be a shortage of fishing poles. - Doug Larson

Paul Maglinger, A+, CA, CCA, CET, MCSE

Systems Administrator
Shoe Carnival Inc.
(812)867-4674